home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What's up with that lightshow?

I've had several questions asking about the three large lights in front of our couch.

We are now the proud owners of a 4 foot tall by 7 foot wide TV! The three lights belong to a projector (Good guess Amanda). It is only a temporary solution, I have a new digital projector that should be here next week.

There really isn't anything else exciting to say. Abby is doing very well. No we aren't going to find out the sex of the baby. No you won't change our minds. :)

Guess thats enough for now, we're going back to Houston and the beach July 11. This will be our big trip, so we'll be gone probably until the 25th or so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's really sad when I am packing for my trip to NYC that I take the time to check blogs....

9:25 AM  
Blogger tka821 said...

now that we have that settled..when is movie night?

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there going to be an update???

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but
I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

My page - discount coupons for JCpenney

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home