home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Monday, May 23, 2005

Old Friends, New Trucks, and Big News

Well, for anyone that hasn't heard through the usual Ada Gossip or doesn't read the news section of our site ABBY IS PREGNANT! Read more on our news page

I got a new truck on Friday, its a Red '99 Z71 Extended Cab. We still have the Jeep, sadly we had to trade in Abby's car. For anyone that didn't know, she drove a Honda Prelude. We (I) decided that she would have trouble getting in and out of that here in a few months, so we had to get rid of it. I hope she will forgive me someday!

Its amazing what/who you can find on the internet. I know that JakeAbby.com is one of the more popular sites on the internet, but it still amazes me that people look for and find Abby and I. I have gotten emails from a few old friends in the past couple of weeks, and it was great to catch up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Abby tell you Jake that she was pregnant? Did you know before she told you or were you surprised? How did abby find out she was pregnant????

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's anonymous?

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a new week and no updates?? Get wit da program kids!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home