home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Monday, May 02, 2005

Just not interesting

Now that I have a "mystery woman" from my past reading my blog, I guess I should keep it updated a little more.

As I sit and try to think of something witty and clever to say, I have just realized that I am not all that interesting!

The past few weeks have been spent unpacking, running wires, pulling ivy off of the house, and just getting the house set up in general.

Mom, Abby and I went to the City Friday to shop for decoration type stuff. Our house looks very girly now, but I guess that's what happens when you move into a "grown up house".

I guess that is all for now! I really wish it wasn't raining outside, I want to play golf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home