home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's going to be a long night

It is going to be a really long night. It is 1:30am and we just finished watching "The Grudge". Holy Crap is it scary. Freaky little kids are the scariest. We were planning on going to bed early tonight (1:30 is early), but I don't think I could go to sleep without seeing that little kid in my dreams. So now we are going to start "The Incredibles". It's 2 hours long, but maybe it will get that freaky little kid out of my head!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i make it a point to never watch scary movies...EVER...i cant remember the last scary movie i actually watched.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Amy, queen of the world. said...

That's kinda funny, because when I was in Ada visiting my sister and brother, they made me watch "Saw".. and booyyyy was it a messed up movie. So then I had to watch the Incredibles before I could fall asleep too! haha. By the time I finally did fall asleep, it was like 7 in the morning, and I had to be up at 9.

11:45 AM  
Blogger tom said...

I just watched "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" last night, and for a hokie movie from the 50s, it was pretty frightening.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Amy, queen of the world. said...

Off topic, but I heard on the radio this morning that Mitch Hedberg died this week. That's too bad.

Unless it's all just a big fat April Fools joke, in which case I'm gonna be mad. heh.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

geez...i thought i needed an update? i guess you havent finished all those movies yet? sorry to hear about your comedian friend jake...thats terrible

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home