home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Busy Busy

Sorry for the lack of writing lately.

As most of you probably already saw on the picture of the week a few weeks back, we traded my Jeep in on a 4runner for Abby. So now we both have new cars!

Anyone who hasn't heard the news, our baby moves! We went in for another ultrasound a few weeks back, and it was amazing. The arms flew out to the side, and then the legs started kicking. It was really a neat thing to see.

Spent last weekend in Houston. I had a consulting job down there last Thursday, so we went on to the beach Thursday night. Abby's aunt and uncle have an amazing new house on the beach.

We are leaving again for Houston Friday morning. I have to drop off a few more things to the company I was working with down there, then its off to the beach again for a birthday party!

Tiffany, did you need anything when you called last week? I couldn't understand your message.

Guess thats it for now, I'm headed to the golf course.

It's a rough life, but somebody's got to live it!

1 Comments:

Blogger tka821 said...

loved the pic of the beach house--although I couldn't see the big hole jake fell through--what a harrowing experience :) i called to ask about your roof..

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home