home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Legit Reason for not working!

So I actually have a really good reason for not working the past two days. The internet has been down! It's really hard to do the kind of work that I do without being able to connect to the internet.

It's actually pretty hard to function normally in today's society without the internet. A few quick cases, last night we were watching Friends (re-runs) and there was a girl on there that looked really familiar and I wanted to see what else she was in. Normally I would just pull up IMDB and look her up, but NOOOO, we didn't have internet. So I had to waste the night away in wonder.

Then today, with the internet being down and all I still couldn't get any work done so Kevin and I decided that we should go play golf. Well it was cold and rainy here in Ada so we decided we might fly to Dallas, Austin or Houston to play this afternoon where it would be a little warmer. We couldn't find out what the weather was like, therefore we couldn't make a ridiculous trip to play 9 holes of golf!

We ended up playing here in town at Oak Hills. It was really really windy and pretty cold and rainy. The sun did come out for the back nine. We played as bad as we usually do, but had a good time. And what can I say, it sure beat working!

7 Comments:

Blogger tka821 said...

yeah you're back...(I'm glad that I am not the only one who looks up people on IMDB)

8:37 PM  
Blogger tka821 said...

jake--your comments are jacked up

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Jacked up How?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

IMDB is the Internet Movie Database. It has everything about every movie (Actors, Directors, Trivia, Goofs). Then you can see what other movies and TV Shows actors have been in. Really a neat tool!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

http://imdb.com

9:39 AM  
Blogger tka821 said...

...never mind...(in my best latka voice)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake...your blog really cracked me up...next time go bowling! :-)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home