home · about · blog · webcam · news · pictures · store · ana · links · contact

<body>

Monday, May 09, 2005

More Running?

I have to be careful, this might become a habit!

Running today was MUCH better. Of course, I havent woken up tomorrow morning with the aches and pains yet.

We ran a pace that was quite a bit faster than last week which was easier on my body. Now my lungs just have to catch up!

I'm still amazed that with all of the problems I've had with my knees in the past that they aren't hurting one bit. Maybe I'm just not noticing for lack of being able to breathe!

Running again on Wednesday, 3 times a week. (Still golfing too, still not good though!)

4 Comments:

Blogger tka821 said...

I'm crushed...a TWENTY!!!!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Yeah, I'm pretty embarassed about that.

11:31 AM  
Blogger tka821 said...

:) :) :) :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger roz said...

Congrats to both of you!!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home